Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, CityChurch may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
CityChurch may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain services.
These may include: (a) registering for an event; (b) signing up to volunteer; (c) signing up for weekly email updates; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when paying for events or services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
CityChurch collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested. CityChurch may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other services available from CityChurch. Sharing Information with Third Parties CityChurch does not sell, rent or lease your personal information to any third parties or other partners. CityChurch may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on CityChurch or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of CityChurch; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of CityChurch, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by CityChurch. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the CityChurch website.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the
- achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
CityChurch collects personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. CityChurch collects this information for the following reason(s): To correctly identify family make up and to whom family members belong. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website. If you are a parent and you have questions regarding our data collection practices, please contact us using the information provided at the end of this Statement of Privacy.
From time to time, CityChurch may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, alerts, surveys, and/or other general communication. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from CityChurch, you may opt out of such communications by clicking ‘unsubscribe’.
Changes to this Statement
CityChurch welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that CityChurch has not adhered to this Statement, please contact CityChurch at:
Charlotte, North Carolina 28205
Effective as of December 07, 2021